- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- HB-MP: a further step in the HB...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- BKZ 2.0: Better lattice security estimates. The best...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- SWIFFT: A modest proposal for FFT hashing. We...