- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given ... FORTRAN implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several ... other conjugate-gradient algorithms, indicating that LSQR is the most reliable algorithm when...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- also decreases monotonically, so that compared to LSQR (for which only ∥r k ∥ is monotonic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- iterations is fully predictable when we apply LSQR or the Chebyshev semi-iterative method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- tomo includes an implementation of the classical LSQR algorithm, as well as an implementation...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GMBACK: A generalised minimum backward error algorithm for...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- PRIMME: PReconditioned Iterative MultiMethod Eigensolver. Symmetric and Hermitian...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...