- Referenced in 15 articles
- linear time-invariant (LTI) and for linear time-varying (LTV) model-predictive control problems...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- toolbox contains: subspace model identification of LTI system and the linear dynamic part of Wiener...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MORE toolbox stands for MOdel REduction toolbox. It is a Matlab-based (version 2010b ... aims at approximating medium and large-scale LTI (ODE and DAE) dynamical systems. The toolbox...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- HySAT: An efficient proof engine for bounded model...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- In 1995, HyTech broke new ground as a...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- NNLS: Nonnegative least squares --- NEW software for large...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- The linear matrix inequality (LMI) problem is a...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Combining widening and acceleration in linear relation analysis...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- PENBMI is a computer program for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- H∞ and H2 controller design for linear systems...