- Referenced in 100 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 849: A concise sparse Cholesky factorization package...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...