- Referenced in 96 articles
- routines are based on the Lanczos bidiagonalization algorithm with partial reorthogonalization (BPRO). The Lanczos routines...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Restarted block Lanczos bidiagonalization methods. The problem of computing a few of the largest ... applications. This paper describes restarted block Lanczos bidiagonalization methods based on augmentation of Ritz vectors...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- this problem through variations of the Lanczos bidiagonalization method, but they are still challenged even...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...