- Referenced in 727 articles
- interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing, and outstanding...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- developing and carrying out economic experiments. The language used to define the experiments is simple...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- specialists using a general-purpose high-level language. Emphasis is put on ease...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient ... performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible with Matlab ... also be used as a batch-oriented language. Octave has extensive tools for solving common ... defined functions written in Octave’s own language, or using dynamically loaded modules written...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- contains the LP solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object-orientation proponent and author ... Eiffel Software. The design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method ... their way into Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas, particularly through ... continue to be incorporated into the Eiffel language...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows the processing of values conforming ... data model. The name of the language derives from its most distinctive feature, the path...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- development environment (IDE) for the Pascal programming language running on CP/M, CP/M-86, and DOS, developed ... Borland’s dialect of the Pascal programming language, significantly different from Standard Pascal. Borland...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- only implementation of the Mizar Language. Originally, the Mizar system was implemented...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal and other languages ... built-in language support for explicit concurrency, offering tasks, synchronous message passing, protected objects ... supersede the hundreds of programming languages then used by the DoD. Ada was named after...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is an imperative computer programming language that ... successor to the ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider ... they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- most popular variant of the Caml language. From a language standpoint, it extends the core ... Caml language with a fully-fledged object-oriented layer, as well as a powerful module ... industrial-strength implementation of this language, featuring a high-performance native-code compiler (ocamlopt...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- written in a relatively low-level programming language, so it is hard to extend...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- available for use with many programming languages and for many platforms and operating systems...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system ... earliest versions were written in assembly language for the IBM 704, then ... computers in the early 1980s. The language went through several revisions from DYNAMO...