- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...