- Referenced in 83 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 2047 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1523 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...