- Referenced in 6 articles
- this package is a new Las Vegas algorithm for computing the head and the constituents...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- genetic algorithm for cocyclic Hadamard matrices”, AAECC-16, Las Vegas, USA, LNCS...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- implementation of the text categorization algorithm presented in Cavnar, W. B. and J. M. Trenkle ... Document Analysis and Information Retrieval, Las Vegas, NV, UNLV Publications/Reprographics...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- SPOT: Sequential Parameter Optimization , R-Package for Sequential...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Randomized Algorithms Control Toolbox (RACT) RACT is a...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- GAP package recog: A collection of group recognition...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Hull is an ANSI C program that computes...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- On the adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first...