- Referenced in 49 articles
- minor convergence problem of the graphical lasso algorithm is corrected; (5) the package allows ... user to apply both lossless and lossy screening rules to scale up large-scale problems...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Dantzig Selector, LAD Lasso, SQRT Lasso, Lq Lasso for estimating high dimensional sparse linear model ... solved by linearization algorithm. A multi-stage screening approach is adopted for further acceleration. Besides ... also provide the extension of these Lasso variants to sparse Gaussian graphical model estimation including...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Celer: a Fast Solver for the Lasso with Dual Extrapolation. Convex sparsity-inducing regularizations ... achieved either by discarding irrelevant features (screening techniques) or by prioritizing features likely...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Subspace Method and the version with initial screening of redundant variables are discussed. We developed ... proposed algorithm and the competitive methods like lasso or CAR scores. In the performance tests...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...