- Referenced in 16 articles
- studying the integrability, such as Lax pairs, bilinear forms, Darboux transformations and explicit solutions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- finding bilinear forms, bilinear Bäcklund transformations, Lax pairs and conservation laws of the KdV-type ... bilinear forms, bilinear Bäcklund transformations, Lax pairs and conservation laws of the KdV-type soliton...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- parameter family of Bäcklund transformations, Lax pairs, and the checking of the accuracy of numerical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- computed symmetries confirmed that a Lax pair found for this system earlier generates all first...
- Referenced in 1 article
- program for the symbolic computation of Lax pairs of two-dimensional scalar nonlinear partial difference...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- PSEUDO: Applications of Streams and Lazy Evaluation to...