- Referenced in 3160 articles
- Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain 251 data sets as a service ... machine learning community. You may view all data sets through our searchable interface ... site for the Repository. The UCI Machine Learning Repository is a collection of databases, domain ... generators that are used by the machine learning community for the empirical analysis of machine...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction” by Trevor...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- users it initially has a much steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been superseded by C5.0...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM has gained wide popularity in machine learning and many other areas. In this article...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands is all the user...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning and an application to boosting. In the first ... considerably more general class of learning problems. We show how the resulting learning algorithm ... knowledge about the performance of the weak learning algorithm. We also study generalizations ... boosting algorithm to the problem of learning functions whose range, rather than being binary...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide ... range of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms for medium-scale supervised and unsupervised ... problems. This package focuses on bringing machine learning to non-specialists using a general-purpose...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- graphical lasso  is an algorithm for learning the structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- regression, and for the problem of learning a ranking function. The optimization algorithms used ... this version is an algorithm for learning ranking functions [Joachims, 2002c]. The goal ... learn a function from preference examples, so that it orders a new set of objects...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- organization for the purposes of conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive-network-based fuzzy ... adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure, the proposed ANFIS can construct an input...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available in many...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- animals. As a result, the network has learned rich feature representations for a wide range...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual Basic...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is a popular machine learning workbench with a development life of nearly...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- method introduced by the publications ”A fast learning algorithm for deep belief nets...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- educational use, more so for constructionist learning, at the Learning Research Group (LRG) of Xerox...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- accompany Kevin Murphy’s textbook Machine learning: a probabilistic perspective, but can also be used ... unified conceptual and software framework encompassing machine learning, graphical models, and Bayesian statistics (hence...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- form equation. Neural Network Toolbox supports supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks ... also supports unsupervised learning with self-organizing maps and competitive layers. With the toolbox...