- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The paper is devoted to the interactive Fortran...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 789: SLTSTPAK: a test package for Sturm...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 810: The SLEIGN2 Sturm-Liouville code. The...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...