- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 778 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- PL/I (Programming Language One) is a procedural, imperative...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- (wikipedia) dBase (also stylized dBASE) was one of...