- Referenced in 89 articles
- argument filtering, bounds, dependency pair method, Knuth-Bendix order, lexicographic path order, loop detection, matrix...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- software that finds the lexicographic minimum (or maximum) in the set of integer points belonging ... algorithm followed by the parameterized dual simplex method. The PIP Library (PipLib for short...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- success of statistical or keyword based methods, deeper Knowledge Representation (KR) techniques along with “inference ... explain the meaning of words from a lexicographic perspective. Our main contribution is a transformation ... flexibility of our transformation. Together with methods for automatic annotation of text documents with frame...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- systems of dimension zero through computer algebra methods. The core algorithmic framework of msolve relies ... Gröbner basis computation w.r.t. the degree reverse lexicographical order, Gröbner conversion to a lexicographical Gröbner...
- Referenced in 1 article
- stable’ solution in the sense that it lexicographically minimizes the dissatisfactions among all coalitions. Although ... challenging, the Kohlberg criterion offers a powerful method for verifying whether a solution...
- Referenced in 1 article
- balanced traveling salesman problem with a lexicographic objective. This paper presents a Mixed Integer Program ... variants of the Balanced TSP. The proposed method was ranked first in the MESS18 Metaheuristic...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The design of MA48: A code for the...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...