- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Computing matrix representations. Let G be a finite...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Symmetry analysis of nonlinear PDE with a ”Mathematica...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PSEUDO: Applications of Streams and Lazy Evaluation to...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The package LIEPDE computes infinitesimal symmetries of differential...