- Referenced in 121 articles
- robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization The authors describe a practical and robust ... even locally Lipschitz. The only request formulated is that the gradient of the function...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- GRANSO: GRadient-based Algorithm for Non-Smooth Optimization. GRANSO is an optimization package implemented ... nonsmooth, convex or nonconvex, and locally Lipschitz or non-locally Lipschitz...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- strongly-convex, objective functions with globally Lipschitz-continuous gradients, where k is the number...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- than the simple iteration method, when the Lipschitz constant is less than but close ... methods that require gradient information; also, it handles functions with minimum Lipschitz constants equal...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- aforementioned problems. It applies Nesterov’s optimal gradient method to alternatively optimize one factor with ... step size is determined by the Lipschitz constant. Since NeNMF does not use the time...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- posed problems is presented. The TIGRA (Tikhonov-gradient method) algorithm proposed uses steepest descent iterations ... twice continuous Fréchet differentiable with a Lipschitz-continuous first derivative and obvious source conditions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- class of functions whose gradient is globally Lipschitz continuous. As such, it is not actually ... sequence constructed from the Backtracking gradient descent algorithm. (1) Either limn→∞||zn||=∞ or limn...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- historical gradients are combined to determine the descent direction, while the Lipschitz constant determines...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...