- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Lie algebraic computation In this paper the authors...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Convex - a Maple package for convex geometry. Convex...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Manopt, a Matlab toolbox for optimization on manifolds...