- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Lie algebraic computation In this paper the authors...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- GAP package CTblLib: The GAP Character Table Library...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Help - hertweck-luthar-passi method, GAP package. HeLP...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ACE (Algebraic Combinatorics Environment). ACE is a Maple...