- Referenced in 51 articles
- systems. A connection is established between the Loewner framework for model reduction and the generalized ... this approach yields transfer functions for singular and rectangular systems. Thus the Loewner framework constitutes...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- COMPleib is a collection of test examples. The...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MAXFLOW - software for computing mincut/maxflow in a graph...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- A Rational Krylov Toolbox for MATLAB. The Rational...