- Referenced in 3 articles
- fields. These fields are actually representations of the Lorentz and gauge groups (and maybe ... listing all possible interactions between Lorentz/gauge group representations...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- BIANCA: a genetic algorithm to solve hard combinatorial...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...