- Referenced in 4 articles
- expand, collect, differentiate etc.) such expressions. Arbitrary tensors and index types can be defined ... amplitudes, such as Dirac spinors, Dirac matrices, Lorentz vectors, colour matrices etc. and their algebraic ... loop integrals to Passarino-Veltman (tensor) integrals. Seamless interfaces to FeynArts, LoopTools and LHAPDF. Generation...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The Maple package NPTOOLS: a symbolic algebra package...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- BIANCA: a genetic algorithm to solve hard combinatorial...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...