- Referenced in 7 articles
- mathematical models including versions of the Lotka-Volterra models and the Nicholson-Bailey model...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- SLIDECONT, an AUTO97 driver for sliding bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...