- Referenced in 49 articles
- kappalab: Non-additive measure and integral manipulation functions...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- CARS is a program for defining Möbius transformations and Riemann surfaces for computations with other ... used to define hyperbolic Möbius transformations in a geometric way by specifying their fixed-points ... isometric circles. CARS can also display Möbius transformations that have been written as words...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- improb (a python module for working with imprecise...
- Referenced in 1 article
- developed algorithms of reparameterization using piecewise Möbius transformations. We discuss some implementation issues and illustrate...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...