- Referenced in 12309 articles
- numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create ... language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach ... Java™. You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier versions in Matlab ... Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package includes data ... longer distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through ... situation by switching to distributing the Matlab functions and analyses through Jim Ramsay...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing ... direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions are also included. This toolbox supersedes the author ... matrices provided by MATLAB’s gallery function...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated ... with the book Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains implementations of many ... facilitate understanding of the algorithms through MATLAB experiments, to be useful for research ... convergence tolerance is hard-coded (in function mft_tolerance). For greater flexibility this tolerance could...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- install since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands ... your constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- method implemented in the MATLAB function expm. The method scales the matrix by a power...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Matlab function DFOC. Discrete fractional-order PID controller. Provides a transfer function of the fractional...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Matlab function sysdfod. Digital fractional order differentiator/ integrator – IIR type. A new general IIR digital...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- QSIMVN: A Matlab function with supporting functions, for the numerical computation of multivariate normal distribution...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- noisy functions is a unique feature of this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab, Fortran Functions and Subroutines of IIM. Companion...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun ... first input argument, odefun, is a function handle. The function, f = odefun...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- entirely in the MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools ... interface elements supplied by current versions of MATLAB, and is suitable for use both...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- offer a simple, well documented MATLAB function package which is easy to use and modify...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad is freeware that performs many of the functions in commercial...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- calibration toolbox for MATLAB. Computer Vision System Toolbox™ provides algorithms, functions, and apps for designing ... retrieval systems. Algorithms are available as MATLAB® functions, System objects, and Simulink® blocks. For rapid...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- from chemometrics to psychometrics. We describe four MATLAB classes for tensor manipulations that ... prototyping. The tensor class extends the functionality of MATLAB’s multidimensional arrays by supporting additional...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- File Exchange 8738. Mittag-Leffler function: This is a MATLAB routine for evaluating the Mittag...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Arnoldi or Lanczos iteration and projecting the function on this subspace. This is combined with ... implement this algorithm in the matlab function phipm and we give instructions...