- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- parser. YALMIP is a free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package ... install since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test ... other miscellaneous functions are also included. This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix ... book is the primary documentation for the toolbox: it describes much of the underlying mathematics ... describes many of the matrices provided by MATLAB’s gallery function...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated ... toolbox. The toolbox is intended to facilitate understanding of the algorithms through MATLAB experiments...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires ... started the implementation of a continuation toolbox in Matlab. The aim of this toolbox...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Algorithm 756: a MATLAB toolbox for Schwarz-Christoffel mapping. The Schwarz-Christoffel transformation ... general use. The Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox for MATLAB is a new implementation of Schwarz-Christoffel ... polygon exteriors. The toolbox, written entirely in the MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level ... MATLAB, Fortran, or C. Several examples and simple applications are presented to demonstrate the toolbox...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free MATLAB toolbox for formulating and solving sums of squares...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free Matlab toolbox for design, analysis and deployment of optimal...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox for MATLAB. The Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox (SC Toolbox...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Analysis of Computer Experiments, is a Matlab toolbox for working with kriging approximations to computer...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox part of the UnlocX project. It composed...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This MATLAB Toolbox provides a collection of nonlinear eigenvalue problems ... toolbox is provided as a zip file and a tar file, which contain the MATLAB...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- wavelet transforms obtained with the WAVELAB matlab toolbox developed at Stanford by Buckheit, Chen, Donoho ... author’s attention. The entire MATLAB source code, in compressed zip form, is available...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox. This article presents an overview ... Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... mapping in the Matlab software environment. We discuss revisions to the toolbox that: utilize enhanced ... more recent versions of Matlab, restructure the toolbox with object-oriented programming features, and provide...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Manopt, a Matlab toolbox for optimization on manifolds. Optimization on manifolds is a rapidly developing...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors. The term tensor refers simply ... paper are implemented in the Tensor Toolbox for MATLAB...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- CRONE research group, is a Matlab and Simulink Toolbox dedicated to fractional calculus. The original...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Test Matrix Toolbox for MATLAB. We describe version 3.0 of the Test Matrix Toolbox ... Matlab 4.2. The toolbox contains a collection of test matrices, routines for visualizing matrices, routines ... miscellaneous routines that provide useful additions to Matlab’s existing set of functions. There...