- Referenced in 44 articles
- improved approximation algorithm for MAX NAE-f3g-SAT. Finally, we provide some evidence that outward ... algorithms for MAX NAE-SAT and MAX SAT. 1 Introduction MAX CUT is perhaps...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- MiniMaxSat: A New Weighted Max-SAT Solver. n this paper we introduce MiniMaxSat ... Max-SAT solver that incorporates the best SAT and Max-SAT techniques. It can handle ... penalized by a cost as in Max-SAT) as well as pseudo-boolean objective functions...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- algorithms for SAT and MAX-SAT...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Maximum Boolean satisfiability (max-SAT) is the optimization counterpart of Boolean satisfiability (SAT), in which ... most competitive exact algorithms for solving max-SAT. In this paper, we propose and investigate ... number of strategies for max-SAT. The first strategy is a set of unit propagation ... unit resolution rules for max-SAT. We summarize three existing unit propagation rules and propose...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Backbone Guided WalkSAT for SAT and Max-SAT with Dynamic Noise Ratio Here ... dynamic noise ratio for SAT and Max-SAT. Our software was built ... effort) and tested it on 3-SAT and Max-3-SAT. To learn more about...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Weighted Maximum Satisfiability. The maximum satisfiability (MAX-SAT) problem, especially the weighted version, has extensive ... applications. Weighted MAX-SAT instances encoded from real-world applications may be very large, which ... exist on SLS algorithms for weighted MAX-SAT. In this paper, we propose ... heuristic called CCM for weighted MAX-SAT. The CCM heuristic prefers to select a CCMP...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Fields, Weighted Constraint Satisfaction Problems, Weighted Max-SAT, Quadratic Pseudo-Boolean Optimization, and Bayesian Networks...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- QMaxSAT: A Partial Max-SAT Solver. QMaxSAT is a partial MaxSAT solver based...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- significant generalizations of maximum satisfiability (MAX-SAT), and weighted partial maximum satisfiability (WPMS ... stochastic local search (SLS) for weighted MAX-SAT and PMS, resulting in several state ... great progress of SLS on weighted MAX-SAT and PMS, the performance...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- external SAT solver. Sugar also can solve Constraint Optimization Problems (COP) and Max-CSP. Sugar...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- decision procedure: given a SAT formula φ, it can decide if φ is satisfiable ... minimize/ maximize a given objective function. max-sat, min-one, distance-sat and their weighted...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...