- Referenced in 29 articles
- provides the following approaches of multidimensional scaling (MDS) based on stress minimization by means ... majorization (smacof): Simple smacof on symmetric dissimilarity matrices, smacof for rectangular matrices (unfolding models), smacof...
- Referenced in 1 article
- metric multidimensional scaling (MDS) of three-way data analyzes doubly centered matrices of squared dissimilarities ... zero-sum matrices and non-negative diagonal matrices). The constructed dynamical system can be numerically ... well-known data routinely used in metric MDS and INDSCAL. Alternatively, the problem can also...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Cliquer - routines for clique searching. Cliquer is a...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- multidimensional scaling: Using SPSS/PROXSCAL. Multidimensional scaling attempts to...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...