- Referenced in 1541 articles
- parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard for all message-passing communication. PETSc...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface (MPI). It is a continuation of the LAPACK ... system for which PVM or MPI is available.\parEach Users’ Guide includes...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- distributed-memory implementation on top of MPI, and a Fortran 2003 API. Version 3.3.1 introduced...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- source terms Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- code has interfaces to X-Windows, MPI, and Michael Holst’s OpenGL display tool ... Windows, MPI, and SG interfaces require libraries that are NOT provided as part...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the standard message passing protocol. MPICH ... freely available, portable implementation of MPI. MPICH is a joint-effort project between Argonne National ... spec right was done by the MPI Forum as a whole...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- High Performance Message Passing Library. The Open MPI Project is an open source Message Passing ... academic, research, and industry partners. Open MPI is therefore able to combine the expertise, technologies ... community in order to build the best MPI library available. Open MPI offers advantages...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- runs on major distributed environment (Hadoop, SGE, MPI) and can solve problems beyond billions...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Message Passing Interface specification, including all of MPI-1.2 and much of MPI-2. Intended...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- enabled implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) that allows a user ... MPI programs across multiple computers, at the same or different sites, using the same commands ... library extends the Argonne MPICH implementation of MPI to use services provided by the Globus ... network topology information. The library also exploits MPI constructs for performance management; for example...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- such as PCG, GMRES and BiCGStab. The MPI-based parallel version of MFEM...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- MultiNest software, which is fully parallelized using MPI and includes an interface to CosmoMC...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- uses standard libraries such as MPI, PVM and PThreads. The models can be exploited...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- using a GridRPC system Ninf-G and MPI. We examined the performance of the proposed...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- memory parallelization through the Message Passing Interface (MPI) or OpenMP, respectively. The wall-parallel directions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Rmpi: Interface (Wrapper) to MPI (Message-Passing Interface). Rmpi provides an interface (wrapper ... MPI APIs. It also provides interactive R slave environment...