- Referenced in 1182 articles
- large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard ... time integrators that may be used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- library of choice for most applications. The latest official release of FFTW is version ... distributed-memory implementation on top of MPI, and a Fortran 2003 API. Version 3.3.1 introduced...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- library available. Open MPI offers advantages for system and software vendors, application developers and computer...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids. Problem sizes ... available in commonly-used programming models like MPI and OpenMP...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- from tools that variously hide or enable application-level management of critical aspects ... enabled implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) that allows a user ... management; for example, the MPI communicator construct is used for application-level discovery...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- lightweight profiling library for MPI applications. Because it only collects statistical information about MPI functions...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- during runtime if message passing interface (MPI) application conforms to the MPI standard— that ... However, the benchmarks results show that for applications with a reasonable communication to computation ratio ... verify the standard conformance of an MPI program automatically during runtime and help to debug...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- support user-level libraries and applications that use MPI or PVM. Development of ARMCI...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- scientific applications modeled by partial differential equations. It employs the MPI standard for all message...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- much of MPI-2. Intended for production as well as research use, LAM/MPI includes ... features for system administrators, parallel programmers, application users, and parallel computing researchers...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- MPI library. A library is provided, which is supposed to be called from users’ applications...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- number of processors allocated to an application remains fixed throughout the lifetime ... which supports dynamic resizing of parallel MPI applications executed on distributed memory platforms. The framework...
Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Referenced in 11 articles
- algorithms—let you parallelize MATLAB® applications without CUDA or MPI programming ... processing power of multicore desktops by executing applications on workers (MATLAB computational engines) that...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- type. Furthermore, the tool derives user-defined MPI data types for each class. Using ... memory footprint, it speeds up memory-bounded applications such as CFD codes ... hides technical details of MPI applications from the programmer...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- mesh reconciliation. The application was written in Fortran 90 and MPI, and the load balancing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- applicability on distributed memory systems by facilitating the Message Passing Interface (MPI). Our approach...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Verifying MPI Applications with SimGridMC. SimGridMC (also dubbed Mc SimGrid) is a stateful Model Checker ... MPI applications. It is integrated to SimGrid, a framework mostly dedicated to predicting the performance ... distributed applications. We describe the architecture of McSimGrid, and show how it copes with ... enforce safety and liveness properties for MPI applications, as well as global invariants over communication...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- different hardware platforms and MPI implementations are important for the application programmer, both for understanding ... when switching to another hardware platform and/or MPI implementation. We term this latter goal performance...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- programming language and the MPI application programming interface is further provided. Finally, performed experiments...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- uses standard libraries such as MPI, PVM and PThreads. The models can be exploited ... radio network design real-world application demonstrate their efficiency...