- Referenced in 15 articles
- conjectured intractability of the MQ problem of solving a random system of m equations...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- random generated instances of the MQ problem. In both cases the first implementation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- degree of regularity for a sequence of problems one observes for F4. To achieve high ... OpenF4 on various dense Fukuoka MQ challenge problems that we were able to compute ... these implementations for those MQ problems, often by a significant factor. In the Fukuoka...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Multivariate Quadratic polynomial (MQ) problem is the basis of security for potentially post-quantum crypto ... systems. The hardness of solving MQ problem depends on a number of parameters, most importantly...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Scream: A software-efficient stream cipher. We report...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Grain - A Stream Cipher for Constrained Environments. A...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A new version of the stream cipher SNOW...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- A MATLAB implementation of the RBF-QR method...