- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- NWChem computes the properties of molecular and periodic...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- A framework for the MR3 algorithm: theory and...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 807: The SBR Toolbox - software for successive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- OpenBLAS is an optimized BLAS library based on...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- The MAGMA project aims to develop a dense...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The Parallel Linear Algebra for Scalable Multi-core...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 880: A testing infrastructure for symmetric tridiagonal...