- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...