- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Derivatives are tools for transferring risk. They are...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Algorithm 659: Implementing Sobol’s quasirandom sequence generator...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- R package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- R package circular: Circular Statistics. Circular Statistics, from...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Parameter estimation for the discretely observed fractional Ornstein...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- BENCHOP - the benchmarking project in option pricing. The...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- SOCSol4L: An improved MATLAB® package for approximating the...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Simulation and identification of the fractional Brownian motion...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Remark on algorithm 659: Implementing Sobol’s quasirandom...