- Referenced in 5220 articles
- years of cutting-edge research and development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve ... mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance to handle ... every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable ... Using the smart document environment provided by Maple, you can automatically capture all of your...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- viable, free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 149 articles
- your optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric and symbolic system, and then ... world-class Maple numeric solvers to return the best answer, fast...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM” software package for automated symmetry and conservation ... given DE system occupies several lines of Maple code, and produces output in the canonical...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary wave solutions to nonlinear evolution equations ... Maple package RATH which outputs entirely automatically tanh-polynomial travelling solitary wave solutions...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- equations and inequalities. RAGlib is a Maple package providing useful functionalities for the study ... library and its interface with Maple developped by Jean-Charles Faugere (INRIA/ LIP6 PolSys ... RAGlib Maple package allows to solve polynomial systems of equations/inequalities over the reals. Provided functionalities...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- widely used computer algebra system Maple. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- ROBBINS, a Maple package accompanying my paper ”Proof of the alternating sign matrix conjecture...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- diffgrob2 is a MAPLE package to simplify overdetermined systems of nonlinear differential equations of polynomial ... Packages which perform related functions are Maple’s diffalg package maintained by Evelyne Hubert ... Maple package rif which is available from Allan Wittkopf’s home page...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- AIDA Maple Package: Algebraic Invariants and their Differential Algebras. The AIDA package will ... differential analogues. The package builds on the Maple libraries Groebner, Vessiot and diffalg. Initial code...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- RegularChains library in Maple 10. The RegularChains library provides facilities for symbolic computations with systems...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- powered by the Maple CAS. However, it is not restricted to high energy physics applications...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- MapleV.GRTensorII runs with all versions of Maple, Maple V Release 3 to Maple...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LANGAGE: A Maple package for automaton characterization of regular languages LANGAGE ... written using the symbolic computation system Maple. It works with AG, a set of Maple...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- real symbolic computation tool in Maple named DISCOVERER. In this paper, we first summarize...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- with those of the software packages Pari, Maple and Mathematica. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Maple package Janet implements the involutive basis technique of V. P. Gerdt ... fields of characteristic zero which exist in Maple. Janet also provides a number of tools...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Schubert: a maple package for intersection theory. This Maple package for computations with Chern classes ... updated to reflect new versions of Maple by Jan-Magnus Økland. You may download source ... code and rudimentary documentation here. However, this Maple package is no longer actively supported ... current efforts have moved from Maple to Macaulay2: D. Grayson, M. Stillman, D. Eisenbud, S.A.Str...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Convex - a Maple package for convex geometry. Convex is a Maple package for computations...