- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...