- Referenced in 294 articles
- Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing ... plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests ... equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation of the Fortran function...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- which determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs sampler...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- compared with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- full Bayesian statistical inference via Markov Chain Monte Carlo, rough Bayesian inference via variational approximation...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- evolutionary models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate the posterior distribution...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This package contains functions to perform Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- tree topology. BEAST 2 uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to average over tree space...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- which itself significantly outperformed existing Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques in a wide range...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- models and fitting algorithms, including Markov chain Monte Carlo. Its flexibility and extensibility make...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- which standard approaches such as Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods are often infeasible...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- affine-invariant ensemble sampler for Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) proposed by Goodman & Weare...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- regression models are reminded, and Markov chain Monte Carlo methods are presented. Chapter...