- Referenced in 345 articles
- diagnostics for MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions ... plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests ... equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- system’, which determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- models using MCMC. Interface to the JAGS MCMC library. The rjags package provides an interface ... Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This package contains functions to perform Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- evolutionary models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate the posterior distribution...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- emcee: The MCMC Hammer. We introduce a stable, well tested Python implementation ... affine-invariant ensemble sampler for Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) proposed by Goodman & Weare...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- tree topology. BEAST 2 uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to average over tree space...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- which standard approaches such as Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods are often infeasible...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- CosmoMC is a Fortran 2008 Markov-Chain Monte-Carlo (MCMC) engine for exploring cosmological parameter...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- stochastic volatility (SV) models via Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- samples, including correlated samples from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC). Point and click GUI - select...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Carlo standard errors (MCSE) in Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) settings. MCSE computation for expectation...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA) for MCMC. A menu-driven program and library of functions ... statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- package. mcmc: Markov Chain Monte Carlo. Simulates continuous distributions of random vectors using Markov chain...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- function, by performing an adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) algorithm, specifically adaptive Metropolis-within...