- Referenced in 4 articles
- Reversible-Jump MCMC Using Post-Processing. Performs reversible-jump Markov chain Monte Carlo (Green...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PDEX1M -- a software package for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...