- Referenced in 2 articles
- process (GP) or intrinsic Gaussian Markov random field (iGMRF) prior formulations where a Dirichlet process...
- Referenced in 1 article
- knowledge. This is achieved by including Markov random field (MRF) into the MBNN and this ... attempt of incorporating contextual information and a prior knowledge into neural networks to segment images...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...