- Referenced in 617 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GNU TeXmacs is a free wysiwyw (what you...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ActiveMath is a stable, web-based, multi-lingual...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- OMDOC: Towards an internet standard for the administration...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Hyperproof is a system for learning the principles...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- A Proof Environment for Teaching Mathematics. The EPGY...