- Referenced in 42 articles
- possess large stability domains in the mean-square sense. For mean-square stable stiff SDEs...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- variance stabilizing Fisz transform. The resulting estimator is mean square consistent, rapidly computable and easy ... Haar-Fisz transform’, a device for stabilizing the variance of scaled $chi^2$-data...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- conservative (upwardly biased) estimator for the mean-squared row correlation. We show Fisher’s transformation ... sample correlations is still normalizing and variance stabilizing under column dependence ... Finally, we argue that estimating the mean-squared row correlation under column dependence is impossible...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- bounds of the JSR by means of sum-of-squares (SOS) programming. Our resulting iterative ... well as on problems arising from stability proofs of controllers, in relation with possible hardware...
- Referenced in 1 article
- automatic differentiation, we have provided a means of analyzing numerical methods given in the form ... useful in analyzing the numerical stability of algorithms that use only the four basic real ... complex) arithmetic operations and square root. At the end of the paper, we discuss...
- Referenced in 1 article
- biomolecules strongly influences their structure, conformational stability, and inter-molecular interactions.This paper introduces GIBS ... using hard-sphere, L-J and attractive square-well potentials; and, solvent-solvent interactions ... compute the ion excess chemical potentials and mean activity coefficients of sodium chloride as well...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- with several protein properties, such as protein stability, residue conservation and amino acid types. Accurate ... predicted RD values and a root mean square error (RMSE) of 1.74, after incorporating...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...