- Referenced in 36 articles
- Analysis and implementation of TR-BDF2 This paper...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Edgebreaker is a simple technique for compressing three...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLAPACK is a library infrastructure for the parallel...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ALGLIB is a cross-platform numerical analysis and...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The QSplat Multiresolution Point Rendering System. QSplat is...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- M.E.S.H. : Measuring Error between Surfaces using the Hausdorff...