- Referenced in 1 article
- frequency analysis with the Wilson–Daubechies–Meyer wavelets aimed at the identification of GW events...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- also provided, e.g. various wavelets like the Mexican hat, Meyer, Half Cosine; some low-pass...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- wavelets: A package of functions for computing wavelet...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- R package waveslim: Basic wavelet routines for one...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- WaveLab and reproducible research. WaveLab is a library...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package waved: Wavelet Deconvolution. Makes available code...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- ForWaRD: Fourier-Wavelet regularized deconvolution for ill-conditioned...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Wavelet Estimators in Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation...