- Referenced in 46 articles
- measured using any class of distance functions called Minkowski metrics. These include the well known...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- their applications (2D and 3D envelopes, Minkowski sums), mesh generation (2D Delaunay mesh generation ... placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere of points or spheres...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- external and internal ellipsoidal approximations of geometric (Minkowski) sums and differences of ellipsoids, intersections ... intersections of ellipsoids with halfspaces and polytopes; distances between ellipsoids, between ellipsoids and hyperplanes, between...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Python package which can compute both the Minkowski functionals and functions. In addition, this package ... perform basic morphological operations and compute their distance maps. QuantImPy is easy to install, well...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- A Program for calculating singular algebraic curves and...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...