- Referenced in 29 articles
- values particularly in the case of mixed-type data. It uses a random forest trained...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package kamila. Implements methods for clustering mixed-type data, specifically combinations of continuous and nominal ... data. Special attention is paid to the often-overlooked problem of equitably balancing the contribution ... clustering, a novel method for clustering mixed-type data in the spirit of k-means...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Mixture model clustering using the MULTIMIX program L...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package cluster: Cluster Analysis Extended Rousseeuw et...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- flexclust: Flexible Cluster Algorithms , The main function kcca...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Algorithm 500: Minimization of Unconstrained Multivariate Functions...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- R package mixsmsn: Fitting Finite Mixture of Scale...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- R package flexmix: Flexible Mixture Modeling , FlexMix implements...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The program gllamm runs in the statistical package...