- Referenced in 389 articles
- often best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling fitted via EM algorithm for Model-Based Clustering...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model. The NAG Library is available...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- LISREL program can be used to fit the model to the data...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting the entire lasso or elastic ... linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models, poisson regression and the Cox model. Two recent...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal ... dependence diagnostics etc. Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data using functions ... cluster formation and dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS models...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models , Fit and compare Gaussian linear and nonlinear mixed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence and serial ... Empirical copula and multivariate CDF. Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas based on multipliers...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- package FRK provides helper functions to model, fit, and predict using an SRE with relative...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- VGLMs, Reduced-Rank VGAMs). This package fits many models and distribution by maximum likelihood estimation ... penalized MLE. Also fits constrained ordination models in ecology...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- package for structural equation modeling. Fit a variety of latent variable models, including confirmatory factor...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- statistical software package for fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- analyzing eigen modes of a fitted model, and for simulating AR processes. ARfit estimates ... with which the adequacy of a fitted model can be assessed. Dynamical characteristics ... means of a decomposition of a fitted AR model into eigenmodes and associated oscillation periods ... that performs the eigendecomposition of a fitted model also constructs approximate confidence intervals...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- designed and easily extensible platform for multivariate modeling with copulas in R. S4 classes ... number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method is provided...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- means for: Fitting multi-way PARAFAC models; Fitting multi-way PLS regression models; Fitting multi ... Tucker models; Fitting the generalized rank annihilation method; Fitting the direct trilinear decomposition; Fitting models ... such as e.g. nonnegativity, unimodality, orthogonality; Fitting models with missing values (using expectation maximization); Fitting ... rotations of core and models in Tucker models; Plus additional utility functions. In addition...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- NLMIXED procedure fits nonlinear mixed models—that is, models in which both fixed and random ... effects enter nonlinearly. These models have a wide variety of applications, two of the most ... programming statements. PROC NLMIXED fits nonlinear mixed models by maximizing an approximation to the likelihood...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- toolbox for fitting complex spatial point process models using integrated nested Laplace approximation (INLA). This ... that provides a toolbox for routinely fitting complex models to realistic spatial point pattern data ... demonstrate the versatility of the approach, models are fitted to two rather different examples...