- Referenced in 55 articles
- more flexible, than that of algebraic modeling languages such as AMPL or GAMS, but higher ... eight different flavors. Similar to algebraic modeling languages, it includes high-level interfaces to state...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- multi-agent programming language and modeling environment for simulating complex phenomena. It is designed...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- CVXPY: A Python-Embedded Modeling Language for Convex Optimization. CVXPY is a domain-specific language...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- approach supported by modern AML (algebraic modeling language) tools. Pyomo is a flexible, extensible ... Python is a powerful and dynamic programming language that has a very clear, readable syntax ... which makes it easy to create Pyomo models, apply a variety of optimizers, and examine...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- models. DeepWalk generalizes recent advancements in language modeling and unsupervised feature learning (or deep learning...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- your model. The NAG Library is available for use with many programming languages...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- order to handle some features of biological models, suchas stoichiometry and the use of general ... PEPA have been considered andextended to our language. Finally, we show ... translation of a biological model into thenew language and we report some analysis results...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... optima to optimization problems. Numerica is modeling language for global optimization that makes it possible...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- interfaces to the following programming and modeling languages: CVX (Michael Grant), YALMIP (Johan Löfberg), Julia...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Dymola environment uses the open Modelica® modeling language which means that users are free...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Church: A language for generative models. We introduce Church, a universal language for describing stochastic ... processes. Church is based on the Lisp model of lambda calculus, containing a pure Lisp ... such histories. Church also includes a novel language construct, the stochastic memoizer, which enables simple ... many complex non-parametric models. We illustrate language features through several examples, including: a generalized...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions ... type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading to good...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Toolkit for Statistical Language Modeling, Text Retrieval, Classification and Clustering. Bow (or libbow ... useful for writing statistical text analysis, language modeling and information retrieval programs. The current distribution...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety ... statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- modeling and solving problems. A mathematical modeling language and a set of benchmarks are also...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SRILM – an extensible language modeling toolkit. SRILM is a collection of C++ libraries, executable programs ... production of and experimentation with statistical language models for speech recognition and other applications. SRILM ... evaluation of a variety of language model types based on N-gram statistics, as well...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- strategies in OPL. OPL is a modeling language for mathematical programming and combinatorial optimization ... algebraic and set notations from mathematical modeling languages with a rich constraint language...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- UEML: towards a unified enterprise modelling language. The paper presents the rationale and principles ... unified language devoted to the area of Enterprise Modelling ... language, named UEML, for Unified Enterprise Modelling Language, is not intended to replace existing languages ... exchange of enterprise models. It therefore builds on previous languages and provides constructs to cover...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft for its COM programming model first...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- PRISM: A language for symbolic-statistical modeling ... present an overview of symbolic-statistical modeling language PRISM whose programs are not only ... language appropriate for probabilistic reasoning, it can describe various types of symbolic-statistical modeling formalism...