- Referenced in 6 articles
- molecular, quasi-2D and solid-state systems. Variational Monte Carlo (VMC), diffusion Monte Carlo ... HDF5 to facilitate data exchange...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Icarus is a 2D Direct Simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) code which has been optimized ... Bird[11.1] and models from free-molecular to continuum flowfields in either cartesian ... with electron impact chemistry rates and charge exchange reactions. Coulomb collision cross-sections are used...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The SMMP (Simple Molecular Mechanics for Proteins) package...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...