- Referenced in 345 articles
- analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing and plotting ... output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests of convergence...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts in the field...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- latest development in the field of Monte Carlo event generators and satellite programs allowing ... FeynRules} and use its interfaces to Monte Carlo tools for phenomenological studies. For the latter...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation. An important challenge in structural reliability ... propose an iterative approach based on Monte Carlo Simulation and Kriging metamodel to assess ... learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation. It is shown to be very...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation of the Fortran function...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- semiconductor devices: Performance and comparisons with Monte Carlo methods. In this paper we develop ... been compared with those by a Monte Carlo simulation and excellent agreements have been found ... current solver over a Monte Carlo solver includes its faster speed, noise-free resolution...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only a small...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- fast search algorithm that uses Monte Carlo simulation to approximate the exact hypervolume values...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Bayesian statistical inference via Markov Chain Monte Carlo, rough Bayesian inference via variational approximation...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs sampler...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- pseudorandom number generators commonly used in Monte Carlo calculations in computational physics, we offer ... initialization (appropriate also for massively parallel Monte Carlo computations) as well as two different methods...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- HERWIG 5.1 - a Monte Carlo event generator for simulating hadron emission reactions with interfering gluons ... some important subasymptotic contributions. Solution method: Monte Carlo simulation of a variety of primary collision...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- distributed, mobile agents based Monte Carlo system that was inspired by recent work...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence of dependent...