- Referenced in 6 articles
- random effects using an EM algorithm using Markov Chain Monte Carlo at E-step...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) based posterior inference and an Expectation-Maximization (EM) based algorithm...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...